For people who take their fitness as seriously as they take any other aspect in their lives, investing in a high quality and dedicated gym bag is one of the most important decisions they have to make at one point in their fit lives.
The importance of its existence goes beyond than just having a compartment to hold all of their fitness gears and other essentials – its existence is an integral part of their fitness goals, it shows that they are prepared and also helps them completely eliminate those “I forget my gym shoes, I can’t workout” excuses humans tend to make when they are too tired from a long day at work and not feeling motivated enough to go to the gym.
A good gym bag should fit in all of your gym needs, from gym shoes, gym clothes, supplement, lifting belt, and many more – but are all gym bags created equal? The short answer to that is no, and as for the lengthy answer? You must keep reading to find out what makes a good gym bag, well, a good gym bag, along with a few of our recommendations on our top gym bags for men that are not only well-designed, but also well-constructed.
Must Read :
Adidas Scorch Team Duffel Bag
Adidas is a household brand in the sports industry, its Scorch Team Duffel Bag lives up to its claims and is widely referred to as the best option for those who are looking for a good quality, yet affordable bag.
- Made of 600D oval rip-stop polyester.
- FreshPak ventilated compartment.
- Adjustable mesh-ball pocket, removable LoadSpring shoulder strap, comfortable padded handles.
Priced at $40 with features above, this gym bag is undoubtedly a great investment. For pros/cons of the bag, keep reading:
- Equipped with TPE bottom that ensures durability, ventilated compartment to ensure the freshness of your gear, compartment has a capacity of 60 liters, made of high quality material that makes it extremely durable.
- There’s no notable complaints from customers, with measurement of 12”x13”x24” some are pleasantly surprised about it being bigger than they initially thought but then again it’s not a downside whatsoever – rather the opposite.
Note: [model number: 5133927]
Under Armour Isolate Duffel Bag
Under Armour is one of the most well known brands that is trusted by many gym rats, its Isolate Duffel Bag has also made it to the frequently bought items along with its other competitors. Unlike the Adidas Scorch Team above, the UA is noticeably more compact.
- Made of 100% polyester.
- Large compartment with zippers.
- Compared to Adidas Scorch that has a capacity of 60 liters, this UA has a capacity of 29 liters.
- Has a DWR finish, which makes this bag waterproof.
From the features above, it’s obvious that this type of gym bag is best suitable to people who do not pack a lot of gears and wish for something that is simple, yet highly functional.
- Water resistant exterior that ensures dry interior and gears, versatile, high quality materials.
- The strap doesn’t seem sturdy enough; while it has plenty of space, this bag actually lacks pockets.
Note: [model number: 1256392-458]
Carhartt Legacy Gear Bag (20 inch, Black)
The next on our gym bags for men recommendation, Carhartt, a well-known brand for its highly durable and appealing work clothes line. Recently Carhartt released its own gear bag under the name Legacy. But does it pack on the same durability? The answer is yes. Made of 1200D Polyester, this gear bag is not only functional, but also a sight to behold.
- Features Rain Defender waterproof exterior.
- Duravax base that is resistant to abrasion.
- Large main compartment, with internal pocket and triple stitched padded straps.
Compared to its other competitor, Carhartt is a bit on the pricey side in terms of cost. But is it well worth it?
- Waterproof exterior that ensures the safety of your gears, spacious compartment that has a capacity of more than 34 liters, extremely sturdy thanks to its extra reinforcement with triple-needle stitched technology.
- Its sturdiness means it has a rougher material which some people are not privy to.
Note: [model number 10029101]
Recon Outbound Gym Bag
Specifically designed with a wide array of functions and extreme functionality, this outbound gym bag from Tactical Recon is the ultimate bag for those who adopt an active lifestyle. Not only is it an incredible gym bag, it is also a magnificent choice to take for an outbound camping and other tactical needs.
- Comes with a large main compartment, separate shoe storage, and secure and hidden storage for your fire arms.
- Mesh lining to ensure proper ventilation and breathability.
- Features a fleece-lined pocket for eyewear, and organizer for toiletries.
Out of the other options, this bag is undoubtedly the most expensive one. Priced at $80, the pros and cons of Tactical Recon Outbound Gym Bag are as follows:
- A lot of useful compartments, detachable straps, incredible quality and durability.
- Its massive logo design makes the bag looks cheap and overkill.
Note: [model number: 56994]
Which one is the best gym bag out of these five gym bags for men recommendations? Making a decision to invest on a perfect gym bag really is a difficult task – it depends on your own preferences and your needs, who else knows it better than you? No one. Which is why I strongly advise you to choose one that you find suitable for your needs.
If you need a large space, Adidas Scorch Team is the perfect choice. But if you need a spacious enough compartment, great in terms of durability, functionality, and longevity and if you care about the design, I advise you to opt for Carhartt. You will not be disappointed.